Alphabet Hand Lettering Guide (k-o)

Hi creators!

Today we will learn and practice writing the letters k, l, m, n, and o in small lettercase.

You can warm up by practicing the drills I have told you from my post about practice drills. And if you missed my previous post on letters f-j, you can check it here.

Don't forget THIN UPSTROKE, THICK DOWNSTROKE. 

Let's take this stroke by stroke. I have put numbers so you can follow step by step.

Okay creative people, let's start creating!

Small letter k
This may seem complicated, but I tell you, it's not. Honestly, I used to hate this letter because it looks difficult, but eventually I come to like it. You'll like this letter too.
Small letter l
This one is easy. Lovable letter l.

Small letter m
Your drills will help you master the thin upstroke, thick downstroke with this letter. Keep practicing!

Small letter n
Just like letter m, but a lot more easier.

Small letter o
Andddd the last letter for this post, ooohhh, fancy little letter o.

We're more than halfway of finishing the alphabet. Great job!
Congratulations! You now know how to write letters k-o! 
I hope this post helped you. Stay creative! 

If you want to practice more, you can use this practice sheet

Comments

Popular Posts